Terms of Service
Flote’s House Rules and Membership Association Documents
Flote House Rules
These rules are designed to benefit all Flote users, and apply to all Flote users without exception. Please note that Flote is required to adhere to U.S. laws and regulations. Rules
- You must be at least 18 years of age to create a Flote account.
- No spam, doxxing, malware, deliberate scam accounts or username squatting.
- Adult imagery that contains nudity must be marked with an #NSFW tag. If the imagery is in a user’s avatar or header image, #NSFW must be placed in the user’s bio.
- Impersonation accounts are not allowed. Parody accounts must be marked as such in a user’s display name, username, or bio.
- You may not use Flote to threaten, promote, organize, exhibit, or monetize the involuntary initiation of the use of force against another person.
- Flote does not condone or support the distribution of content depicting children in sexualized situations.
Action and Appeal Process
Flote will take no action on a post until it is referred to us by a member of the site who has provided a copy of the content and explained how it has broken one of our rules.
You may report a user’s post by using the “Report Post” feature in the post ellipsis menu or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe a post or account is violating Flote’s rules.
At this point, our team will review the content and make a determination.
If it is determined that content has violated a rule and that content is removed, the original poster will be notified as to what the content was and which rule it violated. The reporting user will also be notified that the content has been removed.
In the event of an egregious violation of house rules or a repeated violation of a rule with multiple instances of content being reported and removed, we may take steps to limit or revoke the member’s account.
Please contact email@example.com if you feel that your account or posts have been handled incorrectly.
Flote Social Network - A Private Social Club
[ What a PMA is and why we’re forming one ]
Want to know more? Get in touch.
Or simply enter your name and email address to sign up for email updates.
Proudly re-Located in Central Texas