So you’ve got yourself a wallet via MetaMask and minted your very own Flote Plank NFT… or are about to pull the trigger on one. Once you do, you’ll probably want to see it in all its glory. To do this you’ll need to connect your MetaMask to the Polygon Network, then head over to OpenSea.io to check it out. Below are instructions on connecting to Polyon. See this tutorial on viewing your NFTs on OpenSea.
MetaMask Desktop Browser Extension
1. First, open your MetaMask extension by clicking on the orange fox icon in the upper right hand of your browser window. If you do not see it, click the puzzle piece in your browser window. This is where your extensions reside. Click on the MetaMask icon here.
2. Click your account picture in the upper right hand corner of the MetaMask window. This will display a menu. At the bottom of the menu is settings, click “Settings”.
3. Inside the settings menu, scroll down until you see “Network”. Click on “Network”.
4. This will display the networks that your MetaMask currently has enabled, as well as a blue button to add a network. Click “Add Network”.
6. This information is pulled from Polygon’s official documentation and can be verified here.
7. After adding the information as listed above, click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
8. Your wallet will automatically switch to the Polygon network after doing so. You can switch between networks by clicking the drop down in the top right corner.
8. Congratulations, you’re all set up to use the Polygon network with Metamask!
MetaMask Mobile App
1. Open the MetaMask app on your device.
2. Tap the menu button in the top left hand corner of the application window. This will open up a menu.
3. Select “Settings” from this menu.
4. Tap on “Networks” from the settings menu that appears.
5. Tap “Add Network” at the bottom of the screen.
6. A new window will appear where you can enter in the information needed to connect to the Polygon network. The information is as follows:
7. This information is pulled from Polygon’s documentation and can be verified here.
8. After adding the information as listed above, click “Add” at the bottom of the page.
9. Your wallet will automatically switch to the Polygon network after doing so. You can switch between networks by tapping where it says “Wallet” at the top of the screen. This will open a network list. You may need to swipe to view all options in the list.
10. Congratulations, you’re all set up to use the Polygon network with MetaMask!
MORE ABOUT FLOTE
Visit us at flote.biz for more blog posts, at flotetoken.com to learn about our crypto and NFT initiatives and at flotefest.com to learn more about how to attend our IRL events. But most of all, come to joinflote.com and join our growing community of Flote members. We’ll see you there.